You have the greatest product or service on the market, but can your property’s landscaping attract the customer to your door?
In today’s busy world, you probably work extremely long hours, keeping your business on top of growth and development. That’s why you should never waste time worrying about your building’s landscape and presentation. Although first impressions mean everything in business, your top priority is meeting the needs of your customers. And that’s our top priority as well. At Paramount, we offer the perfect solution to manage the appearance of your property.
Not only will your lawn look its best, but your parking areas and walkways will be well maintained. We take care of every detail throughout the year, so your gardens will be neat and tidy with a polished, professional look that tells your customers you mean business. Appearance is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we have the cleanest and most advertised trucks and trailers in our market. Even when we’re at your site taking care of your property, we present a professional look that shows you hire the best team to get the job done right.
We understood from day one what a difference complete company uniforms with full safety gear make. That’s why we were the first in the area to take on a polished look that reflects positively on your business. We also have the most customer service-oriented teams in our industry by far. Appearance and presentation are part of the trademark, defining our image and who we are to the core. Our goal is to make sure your business’ appearance and presentation do the same.
Our Arborists on staff are environmentalists and are very passionate about trees and nature. They always do what they can, keeping what’s best for the environment in mind. If you’re having a problem with a tree, we will assess it and discuss with you whether it is hazardous and needs to be removed or if it can be restored.
Our arborist team can complete small and simple jobs, or intricate, high-risk projects. They are fully trained and certified ISA Arborists, Government certified Horticulture Technicians and Utility Arborists.
This industry generally has a bad reputation about leaving a mess after tree work is performed. One thing our staff prides itself in is the cleanliness we leave a site in when we are finished a project. Other than the tree work or tree removal itself, you should not be able to tell we were there. Contact us today for any questions that you have regarding our arborist services.
The Dangers of Unmaintained Trees
Poorly maintained trees pose a danger to your family, home and neighbours. When trees are weakened by damage or disease they can fall over. Increased weather issues such as ice storms and high winds greatly increase the risk of falling trees and branches when they are not healthy. When trees or even branches fall, they can land on houses, vehicles, fences, property or even people. In fact, trees can even take out the electrical power for an entire neighbourhood if they fall on wires. The best way to avoid liabilities is to keep your trees in perfect health.
Why Saving Trees Is Important
The loss of a tree is always a tragedy as they are very important to our communities. They offer many benefits including:
- Shade and cooling: Trees help keep our neighbourhoods cooler by providing shade. Even from a property standpoint, you can appreciate the shade of a mature tree on a sweltering hot day. In numbers, trees create a cooling canopy for multiple homes.
- Property value: Just read the ads for property listings and see how often agents mention “mature trees” as a selling point. Houses on streets with mature trees are elegant, cool and have a sense of history homebuyers love. Therefore, mature, healthy trees on your property increase your home’s value.
- Reduced energy consumption: As mentioned above, the shade from trees can block the sun from heating up your home in the summer, so you don’t need to use your air conditioning as often.
- Oxygen: Trees act as the world’s natural filters breathing in CO2 and breathing out oxygen for our benefit.
We value trees and do everything in our power to avoid tree removal on our customers’ properties.
Benefits of Tree Care
Our arborists offer many benefits including:
- Beautiful, healthy trees for life
- Removal of dangerous branches that can cause damage
- Removal of diseased trees that can spread disease or cause damage
- Safety for your property
- Reduced chance for liabilities
You have a duty to keep your property safe, and our team can help.
Speak to the arborists at Paramount Landscaping to keep your trees in perfect health for the good of your property and the planet.
End to End Commercial Services
At Paramount we understand the demands of owning or managing commercial properties. This is a major investment whether it is related to your business, part of your investment strategy, or your job as a property manager.
We offer professional maintenance services designed specifically for commercial properties including:
- Property maintenance services
- Fertilizing and lawn care
- Snow removal and ice management services
- Fencing, decking and wood structures
- Landscape design and construction
- Irrigation installs and repair
- Arborist services
- Garden maintenance and design
- Tree, shrub and bush pruning
- Outdoor kitchens and fireplace installation
- Power washing and graffiti removal
- Over-seeding/ topdressing/ hydroseeding/ sod installation
- Mulch installation
- Pond/ Water feature installation and repair
- Dog run installation
- Basketball court installation
- Driveway and parking lot paving
- Parking lot painting
- Pool installation
- Interlock repair and re-sanding
- Retaining wall installation
- Drainage repairs
- Spring and fall clean-ups
Whether it is design, installation, maintenance or all three, our end-to-end commercial services offer a one-stop solution for all of your exterior needs.
Protecting Your Tenants and Visitors
We understand you have a responsibility to protect your tenants and visitors. Our services ensure your exterior elements and common areas remain impeccable, reducing the risk of liabilities. From snow and ice removal to fall and spring clean-ups. From driveway and parking lot services to repairs for drainage, interlock and other outdoor areas- you can feel confident you will not face tough questions when an accident occurs. Your property will be well-maintained beyond question so that we can mitigate responsibility for injuries and accidents that could occur on the property.
Our Commercial Services also help you increase property value. We can improve curb appeal, develop amenities and exterior common area appeal and ensure tenants and guests get full enjoyment from your property. We can add unique features such as dog runs and basketball courts, or popular features such as outdoor pools, common barbecue areas, and beautiful lawns and gardens. Lovely walkways, decorative retaining walls, patios, and more all contribute to property values.