Property Maintenance Supervisors are responsible for supervising a crew of 2-4 employees in the maintenance of property maintenance clients.
- Follow direction from the Property Maintenance Manager*Supervise, direct, lead and train property maintenance general labourers under your direction
- Become familiar with contract requirements of all clients on your list
- Manage time spent on sites and meet or exceed monthly time budgets
- Complete all paperwork required by the Property Maintenance Manager
- Operate landscape maintenance equipment including push mowers, mid-size walk behind mowers, zero-turn mowers, trimmers and blowers
- Pull weeds, cultivate and edge gardens when required
- Trim shrubs and trees when required
- Perform ‘walk around’ of all job sites upon completion to ensure site is up to standard
- Ensure that properties are maintained up to Paramount Landscaping standards
- Project a positive company image by acting professionally at all times, on or off client properties
- Follow and enforce with other employees and subcontractors all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety Policy
- Understand and perform basic computer skills which include (Word, Excel, etc)
- Keep vehicles, trailers and tools clean, in working order and organized at the end of every day. Ensure that tool/equipment checklists are filled out.
- Ensure that any damaged, lost or stolen tools or equipment are reported to the Manager and that any broken equipment is tagged
- In all aspects of work participate within a culture that emphasizes company values and team work.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a supervisor for lawn maintenance crews
- Valid and clean driver’s license abstract
- Work well both individually and within a team environment
- Have good oral and written communication skills, job task planning and organization
- Must be able to run a truck on your own or with staff on a daily bases
- Operation of small engine equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of and strict adherence to company safety standards, procedures and policies.
- Adhere to company dress code to reflect a neat and professional image.
- Willingness and available for continuous learning.
- Some heavy lifting/labour may be required (>50 lbs.).
- Willingness to work extended hours during busy periods.